Persian Chicken Salad Recipe
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
4-6 hard boiled eggs
4-6 medium potatoes, boiled
1 small can of peas (or 1/2 package of frozen peas)
4-6 dill pickles, shreaded without juice
1/2 medium onion, chopped (optional)
1/2 cup mayonaisse
sliced pickles and olives for garnish
- Boil chicken, eggs and potatoes.
- Shread chicken and slice potatoes and eggs and place in a large mixing bowl. Add peas, pickles, and onion.
- Add mayonaisse and mix together.
- When mixed properly, turn mixture out on a large platter and smooth out.
- Place a thin layer of mayonaisse on top of salad and garnish with an olive and pickle slices.
- Serve with pita bread triangles for a great appetizer or on a baguette as a sandwich.